Saturday, October 21, 2006

Where Would I Be Without The Quran?

Salam people!
.
Mashallah, my local Masjid finished the Quran in Taraveeh yesturday and did the end of Quran duah... Subhanllah, never have I been present at a more moving suplication, I am sure there was not a dry tear in the whole Masjid, which was the fullest Ive seen it since it opened.
.
The Imaan was very emotional, making it all that much heart felt, the sisters of course were also very emotional.
.
I cant do it justice but these are some glimses of the duah:
.
"Ya Allah if our names are written on the gates of hell fire, Ya Allah if our names are written on the gates of hell, Ya Allah wipe them off.. wipe it off, and write our names on the gates of Jannah, Ya Allah."
.
"Ya Allah let the Quran intercede on the day of judgment, Ya Allah let us have the Quran in the grave with us, let the Quran keep us company in our graves. Let us see Jannah in our graves"
.
"Ya Allah, let the Quran speak on behalf of us on the day of judment, not against us, let the Quran speak on behalf of us on the day of judment."
.
"Ya Allah on the day when when people will be running from eachother, women will drop their loads, when the sun will be close to our heads, when people will be grabing hasanaat good deeds from others, Ya Allah"
.
"Ya Allah make us of the first 70,000 to enter Jannah, crosing the bridge swiftly"
.
"Ya Allah, let us be amongst the ones your rasool picks out and intercedes on our behalf"
.
"Ya Allah make us be amonght the Prophet Adam alayhi salam, Ibrahem alayhi salam, Musa alayhi salam, Ya Allah let us be among Prophet Muhammad salalahi wa alayhi wa salam, Let us be able to recognise him and he recognises us as part of his Ummah."
.
"Ya Allah let us be distinguished as part of your Ummah, by the whiteness of our faces, the whiteness of our hands, the whiteness of our arms"
.
"Ya Allah forgive us, Ya Allah forgive us, Ya Allah forgive us, Ya Allah forgive us. Ya Gafoor, Ya Raheem."
.
I want to share this poem with you regarding the glorious Quran...
Remember me in your duas
.
.
.
Where Would I Be Without The Quran?
.
A Poem By Babar Ahmad
.
Date: 21-Sep-2004
.
By British Political Prisoner Babar Ahmad MX5383
13th September 2004
.
.
Where would I be without the Quran?
Would I be guided? Would I be strong?
Would I be protected from evil and wrong?
Would I hear my Creator’s Words?
Would I hear Him describe the birds?
Would I know the stories of the old?
Would I realise their worth in gold?
.
Where would I be without the Quran?
Would I find safety when others fear?
Would I find peace whilst sitting here?
Would I be happy when others are sad?
Would I be protected from going mad?
Would I be patient when things get tough?
Would I be firm when the seas are rough?
.
Where would I be without the Quran?
Would I get to know the One above?
Would I increase for him my love?
Would I be aware of the Day to come?
Would I value what is worthless to some?
Would I be able to sleep at night?
Would I be able to see with His light?
.
Where would I be without the Quran?
Would I have examples to follow?
Would I rejoice when others are in sorrow?
Would I have fear of the Burning Fire?
Would I be at the bottom of the sea,
And have hope, that one day, my Lord will release me?
.
.
.

No comments: